- Opening: TBA
- Registration Deadline: TBA
- League Blackout Dates (if needed): TBA
- Men’s Modified
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 3 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
- Division 2 - Combined Advanced and Intermediate
- Division 3 - Recreational
Click here to download a PDF of our Team Placement and Refund Policy.
- Returning Team Deadline: First come, first served.
- 6 regular season games
- 12 softballs
- Officials for the games
- Permits for the fields
- Playoffs for the top 4 teams
- $1,000 cash prize to the overall League Champion; $500 cash prize to runner-up.
- Yorkville Sports Association has access to locations all across Manhattan: Uptown, Midtown, and Downtown.
* Sorry, We Can't Take Requests For Fields
Note: each team is allowed one blackout date during the Fall 2017 Season. You must select your blackout date during registration. No changes will be made after schedules are released.
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Fall conferences play on the same day each week; i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday conferences. Playoffs and rescheduled games may be scheduled for any available day. The American General conference is the only exception, playing random days Monday through Thursday.
- We target to schedule 1 game per week with 1 bye week per season (this means you will not play 1 week due to odd number of teams). You may see additional games per week or doubleheaders depending on cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances.
- Start times:
- Coed: All games are scheduled to begin between 6 PM and 9 PM. Initial schedules will include no more than three 6 PM games.
- Men's: All games are scheduled to begin between 6 PM and 9 PM. Initial schedules will include no more than two 6 PM games.
- Please Note: Your team may be scheduled for additional 5:30-5:45 games if games are rescheduled due to unavoidable circumstances (weather, field issues, etc.).
* Sorry, We Can't Accept Requests For Game Times