Registration for 2018 Spring Softball will open in December.
- Registration Closes: March 23
* Returning 2016 Spring Teams have until February 1 to secure their spot from last season.
- Opening week: April 10
- Regular Season Ends: Mid-July followed by playoffs
- Men’s Modified
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 3 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
- Division 1 - Advanced
- Division 2 - Intermediate
- Division 3 - Recreational
- Division 4 - Just for Fun
What is the "Just for Fun" Division?
- Division 4 - Just for Fun a non-competitive conference for folks who like to play just for the sheer fun of the game.
- 2017 League fees: $2,675.00 / team for the season, except Coed II Central Park.
- 2017 fee for the Coed II Central Park Only conference is $2,925. Please add the ‘Coed II Central Park Additional Fee’ to your order from the drop down menu.
Click here to download a PDF of our Team Placement and Refund Policy.
- 12 regular season games
- 12 softballs
- Officials for the games
- Permits for the fields
- All-Star Game, All-Star t-shirt, All-Star Game highlight video & All-Star post-game party
- Playoffs for the top 6 teams in each conference (13-team conferences)
- End of the season awards party
- Prizes to the top teams
- Highlight video of championship game.
Minimum per Team:
- Yorkville Sports Association has access to locations all across Manhattan: Uptown, Midtown, Downtown—including Randall's Island. Up to 3 games may be played out of zone.
* Sorry, We Can't Take Requests For Fields
- Days: Monday – Friday
- The night of the games is random. Playoffs and rescheduled games may not be in your zone/area.
- We schedule your team to play one night per week in the regular season which may include doubleheaders. You may have one or two bye weeks during the season depending upon the number of teams and team blackout dates. You may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances — no more than two games per week during the regular season.
- Start times:
- Coed: All games are scheduled to begin between 5:45 and 9:00 PM. Initial schedules will include no more than three 5:45 games***.
- Men's: All games are scheduled to begin between 5:45 PM and 9:00 PM. Initial schedules will include no more than two 5:45 games***.
- ***Please Note: Your team may be scheduled for additional 5:45 games if games are rescheduled due to unavoidable circumstances (weather, field issues, etc.).
* Sorry, We Can't Accept Requests For Game Times
Need more information?
For more info please email us at email@example.com, call (914) 962-8390 ext 10 or join our mailing list.
Join Our Mailing List