Note regarding field permits: We have received most of our permits, there are a few fields that are still being held back. This has now becoming a constant issue. Each of the last 10 seasons the permit office has attempted to remove us from fields we’ve been using for decades. On most occasions we’ve been successful in retaining most of permits, but each season they keep nibbling. All long-term, well-established leagues are experiencing the same problem.
We are collectively taking this action in order to put and end to this practice and expose what’s really going on in that permit office.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
- Season Starts: Week of April 8 (depending on field conditions)
- Regular Season Ends: mid-July, followed by Playoffs
- Men’s Modified
- Coed (Lob Pitch)
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 3 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
- 50+ Recreational
- Division 1 - Advanced (Very Competitive)
- Division 2 - Intermediate (Competitive)
- Division 3 - Recreational (Least Competitive)
- Division 4 - Just for Fun (Social. Non-competitive play, just for the sheer fun of the game)
- 1 pre-season game (limited to availability)
- 12 regular season games (6 for 6 game leagues)
- 12 softballs (6 for 6 game leagues)
- Officials for the games
- Permits for the fields
- All-Star Game (July 9, 2019), All-Star t-shirt, All-Star Game highlight video & All-Star post-game party
- Playoffs for the top 6 teams in each conference (13-team conferences)
- End of season party (complimentary for finalists)
- Apparel and trophies to the top teams
- Trophies to All Star Game MVPs
- Highlight video of championship game posted on You Tube.
- 12-Game Registration: $2,875 (Men's, Coed, 50+)
- Coed II Central Park Only Registration: $3,075
- 6-Game Registration: $1,695 (Men's, Coed, 50+)
Click here to download a PDF of our Team Placement and Refund Policy.
League Blackout Dates:
- Memorial Day: May 24 and 27
- Independence Day: July 4 and 5
Each team is entitled to 2 additional blackout dates (e.g. company meeting, company event, holidays not national). Schedules can not be changed. Important! Please use your blackout dates for ANY other days needed.
- Yorkville Sports Association has access to locations all across Manhattan: Uptown, Midtown, Downtown—including Randall's Island. Up to 3 games may be played out of zone. No more than 2 games at Randall's Island
* Sorry, We Can't Take Requests For Fields
- Days: Monday – Friday
- The night of the games is random. Playoffs and rescheduled games may not be in your zone/area.
- We schedule your team to play 1 night per week in the regular season. You may have 1 or 2 bye weeks during the season. You may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances. No more than 2 games per week during the regular season.
- Start times:
- Coed/50+ Recreational: All games are scheduled to begin between 5:45 and 9:00 PM.
- Men's: Division 2 and Division 3 games are scheduled to begin between 5:45 PM and 9:00 PM. Division 1 games are scheduled to begin between 7 PM and 9 PM.
* Sorry, We Can't Accept Requests For Game Times