2018 Spring Softball Registration Is Closed
- Coed II Central Park Only - Early Registration: $2,975. Please add the ‘Coed II Central Park Additional Fee’ to your order from the drop down menu.
Click here to download a PDF of our Team Placement and Refund Policy.
League Blackout Dates:
- Memorial Day: May 28
- Independence Day: July 3, 4 and 5
Each Team is entitled to 2 additional blackout dates (e.g. company meeting, company event, holidays not national). Schedules can not be changed.
- Registration Closes: April 6, 2018
- Season Starts: Week of April 16
- Returning Teams: Must register by February 1 to secure their spot from last season
- Regular Season Ends: mid-July, followed by Playoffs
- Men’s Modified
- Coed (Lob Pitch)
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 3 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
- Division 1 - Advanced (Very Competitive)
- Division 2 - Intermediate (Competitive)
- Division 3 - Recreational (Least Competitive)
- Division 4 - Just for Fun (Social. Non-competitive play, just for the sheer fun of the game)
- 1 pre-season game (limited to availability)
- 12 regular season games
- 12 softballs
- Officials for the games
- Permits for the fields
- All-Star Game (July 10, 2018), All-Star t-shirt, All-Star Game highlight video & All-Star post-game party
- Playoffs for the top 6 teams in each conference (13-team conferences)
- End of season party (complimentary for finalists)
- Apparel and trophies to the top teams
- Trophies to All Star Game MVPs
- Highlight video of championship game posted on You Tube.
Minimum per Team:
- Yorkville Sports Association has access to locations all across Manhattan: Uptown, Midtown, Downtown—including Randall's Island. Up to 3 games may be played out of zone. No more than 2 games at Randall's Island
* Sorry, We Can't Take Requests For Fields
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Maximum 2 Friday games in the regular season, not including rescheduled games.
- The night of the games is random. Playoffs and rescheduled games may not be in your zone/area.
- We schedule your team to play 1 night per week in the regular season. You may have 1 or 2 bye weeks during the season. You may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances. No more than 2 games per week during the regular season.
- Start times:
- Coed: All games are scheduled to begin between 5:45 and 9:00 PM. Initial schedules will include no more than three 5:45 games***.
- Men's: Division 2 and Division 3 games are scheduled to begin between 5:45 PM and 9:00 PM. Initial schedules will include no more than two 5:45 games***. Division 1 games are scheduled to begin between 7 PM and 9 PM.
- ***Please Note: Your team may be scheduled for additional 5:45 games if games are rescheduled due to unavoidable circumstances (weather, field issues, etc.).
* Sorry, We Can't Accept Requests For Game Times
Need more information?
For more info please email us at email@example.com, call (914) 962-8390 ext 10 or join our mailing list.
Join Our Mailing List