Spring 2019 Registration Will Open In December!
YSA offers 6-game, 12-week seasons with teams playing on alternate weeks during spring and summer. Our 6-game leagues are tailor-made for busy professionals who can't play every week.
League Blackout Dates:
- Independence Day: July 3, 4 and 5
- Labor Day: August 31 and September 3
Each Team is entitled to 2 additional blackout dates (e.g. company meeting, company event, holidays not national). Schedules can not be changed.
- Season Starts: Week of June 11, 2018
- Men’s Modified
- Coed (Lob Pitch)
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 3 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
- 1 pre-season game (limited to availability)
- 6 regular season games
- 6 softballs
- Officials for the games
- Permits for the fields
- All-Star Game (July 10, 2018), All-Star t-shirt, All-Star Game highlight video & All-Star post-game party
- End of season party (complimentary for finalists)
- Apparel and trophies to the top teams
- Trophies All Star Game MVPs
- Highlight video of championship game posted on You Tube.
Minimum per Team:
- Yorkville Sports Association has access to locations all across Manhattan: Uptown, Midtown, Downtown—including Randall's Island.
* Sorry, We Can't Take Requests For Fields
- Days: Monday – Friday
- The night of the games is random.
- We schedule your team to play 1 night on alternate weeks in the regular season. You may have 1 or 2 bye weeks during the season. You may play additional games or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances. No more than 1 game per week during the regular season.
- Start times:
- All games are scheduled to begin between 5:45 PM and 9:00 PM.
* Sorry, We Can't Accept Requests For Game Times
Need more information?
For more info please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (914) 962-8390 ext 10 or join our mailing list.
Join Our Mailing List