Registration for 2018 Spring Softball will open in December.
YSA offers 6-game, 12-week seasons with teams playing on alternate weeks during spring and summer. Our 6-game leagues are tailor-made for busy professionals who can't play every week.
Registration for spring and summer 2017 is closed, but fall 2017 registration will open in July.
- Spring Season Opening Week: April 10
- Spring Regular Season Ends: Mid-July followed by playoffs
- Summer Registration: Open NOW!
- Summer Season Opening Week: TBA
- Summer Regular Season Ends: August followed by playoffs
- Men’s Modified
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 3 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
Click here to download a PDF of our Team Placement and Refund Policy.
- 6 regular season games
- 6 softballs
- Officials for the games
- Permits for the fields
- End of season awards party (complimentary for award winners)
Minimum per Team:
- Yorkville Sports Association has access to locations all across Manhattan: Uptown, Midtown, Downtown—including Randall's Island.
* Sorry, We Can't Take Requests For Fields
- Days: Monday – Friday
- The night of the games is random.
- We schedule your team to play one night per week in the regular season which may include doubleheaders. You may play additional games or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances — no more than two games per week during the regular season.
- Start times:
- Coed: All games are scheduled to begin between 5:45 PM and 9:00 PM.
- Men's: All games are scheduled to begin between 5:45 PM and 9:00 PM.
* Sorry, We Can't Accept Requests For Game Times
Need more information?
For more info please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (914) 962-8390 ext 10 or join our mailing list.
Join Our Mailing List