2017 Fall League Registration Is Open NOW!
Summer League registration is closed, but there's still time to register for the fall season.
Register Your Team NOW
Registration for Summer 2016 Is Closed
Thank you for your interest in YSA softball. Registration for fall leagues opens in July. Please see our Fall Leagues page for more information.
- Division 1 - Advanced
- Division 2 - Intermediate
- Division 3 - Recreational/Just for Fun
- 2017 League fees: $2,085*
Click here to download a PDF of our Team Placement and Refund Policy.
- 10 regular season games
- 12 softballs
- Officials for the games
- Permits for the fields
- All-Star Game, All-Star t-shirt, All-Star Game highlight video & All-Star post-game party
- Playoffs for the top 6 teams in each conference (13-team conferences)
- End of the season awards party
- Prizes to the top teams
- Highlight video of championship game.
Minimum per Team:
- Yorkville Sports Association has access to locations all across Manhattan: Uptown, Midtown, Downtown—including Randall's Island. Up to 3 games may be played out of zone.
* Sorry, We Can't Take Requests For Fields
- Days: Monday – Friday
- The night of the games is random. Playoffs and rescheduled games may not be in your zone/area.
- We schedule your team to play one night per week in the regular season which may include doubleheaders. You may have one or two bye weeks during the season depending upon the number of teams and team blackout dates. You may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances — no more than two games per week during the regular season.
* Sorry, We Can't Accept Requests For Specific Days
Need more information?
For more info please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (914) 962-8390 ext 10 or join our mailing list.
Join Our Mailing List