- Registration Deadline: September 10, 2018
- Opening Day: September 16, 2018
- Men’s Modified
- 50+ Division
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 2 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
Click here to download a PDF of our Team Placement and Refund Policy.
- 8 regular season games
- Officials for the games
- Permits for the fields
- Playoffs for the top teams
Minimum per Team:
- Navajo Fields at the Yorktown Sports Complex
- Sprout Brook Fields
Note: each team is allowed one blackout date during the Fall 2017 Season. You must select your blackout date during registration. No changes will be made after schedules are released.
- Days – Sunday
- We schedule your team to play one game per week in the regular season which may include doubleheaders. You may have one or two bye weeks during the season depending upon the number of teams and league blackout dates. You may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances — no more than two games per week during the regular season.
- Start Times:
- All games are scheduled to begin 9am, 10:30am, 12noon
* Sorry, We Can't Accept Requests For Game Times *