- Registration Closes: April 12
- Season Starts: Week of April 29 (depending on field conditions)
- Season Ends: late July followed by playoffs
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 2 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
- 2 Men’s Divisions
- 1 Coed Division
- 1 Women's Division
- 13 regular season games
- 13 softballs
- Certified Officials for each game
- End of season playoffs
- Trophies and t-shirts to division champions
League Blackout Dates:
- Memorial Day: May 27
- Independence Day: July 4
- Each player must have completed a waiver to be on the active roster
- All games will be played in Yorktown
- Games will be played random nights Monday through Thursday.
- Teams will be scheduled to play one night per week in the regular season.
- Teams may have one or two bye weeks during the season depending upon the number of teams and league blackout dates.
- Teams may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances. There will be no more than two games per week during the regular season.
- All games are scheduled to begin between 6:00 P. M. and 9:00 P. M.
YSA staff is happy to assist you with any questions or further information. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 962-8390 Ext. 10 at your convenience.
Join Our Mailing List