- Season Starts: Week of April 20 (depending on field conditions)
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 2 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
- 2 Men’s Divisions
- 1 Coed Division
- 1 Women's Division
- 12 regular season games
- 12 softballs
- Certified Officials for each game
- End of season playoffs
- Trophy and T-shirt Awards to Division winners
- $750 Registration Fee
- Officials: On-field payment of $25 per umpire/per team
League Blackout Dates:
- Memorial Day: May 25
- Labor Day: September 7
- Each player must have completed a waiver to be on the active roster
- All games will be played in Yorktown
- Games will be played random nights Monday through Thursday.
- Teams will be scheduled to play one night per week in the regular season.
- Teams may have one or two bye weeks during the season depending upon the number of teams and league blackout dates.
- Teams may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances. There will be no more than two games per week during the regular season.
- All games are scheduled to begin between 6:00 P. M. and 9:00 P. M.
YSA staff is happy to assist you with any questions or further information. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call (914) 962-8390 Ext. 10 at your convenience.
Join Our Mailing List