2018 Adult Weeknight Softball Leagues
Registration Is Open NOW!
Don't miss this chance to register your team for great softball at the Downing Park ball fields! (Select "Click here to register your team" under the heading 2018 YPR Weeknight Adult Softball League)
Don't have a team? Register as a free agent and we will let team managers know you are available. No charge for free agent registration!
- Season Starts: Week of April 30, 2018
- Season Ends: TBD — Late July
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 2 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
- 2 Men’s Divisions
- 1 Coed Division
League Blackout Dates:
- Memorial Day: May 25 and 28
- Independence Day: July 3, 4 and 5
- Labor Day: August 31 and September 3
- 13 regular season games
- 13 softballs
- 2 Certified Officials for each game
- All-Star Game, All-Star t-shirt
- End of season playoffs
- End of season awards party (complimentary for award winners)
- Trophies and apparel to division champions
- Exclusive specials for team players at local establishments throughout the year
- 9 Players (each player must have completed a waiver to be on the active roster)
- Coed teams must have a minimum of 2 women on each team
- All games will be played on the Route 202 Fields (#1 and #2)
- Games will be played Monday through Thursday nights. The night of the games is random.
- Teams will be scheduled to play one night per week in the regular season.
- Teams may have one or two bye weeks during the season depending upon the number of teams and potential blackout dates.
- Teams may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances. There will be no more than two games per week during the regular season.
- Coed: All games are scheduled to begin between 6:00 P. M. and 9:00 P. M.
- Men’s: All games are scheduled to begin between 6:00 P. M. and 9:00 P. M.
YSA staff is happy to assist you with any questions or further information. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call (914) 962-8390 Ext. 10 at your convenience.