2018 Adult Weeknight Softball Leagues
Fall Registration Is Open Now!
Fall League Info
Don't miss this chance to register your team for great softball at the Downing Park ball fields! (Select "Click here to register your team" under the heading 2018 YPR Weeknight Adult Softball League).
Don't have a team? Register as a free agent and we will let team managers know you are available. No charge for free agent registration!
- Expected Opening: Week of October 1
- Season Ends: TBD — Early November
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 2 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
- 2 Men’s Divisions
- 1 Coed Division
- 2018 Fall League Fees: $750
- 6 regular season games
- 6 softballs
- 2 Certified Officials for each game
- End of season playoffs
- Trophies and t-shirts to division champions
- 9 Players (each player must have completed a waiver to be on the active roster)
- Coed teams must have a minimum of 2 women on each team
* (Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 2 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times).
- All games will be played on the Route 202 Fields (#1 and #2)
- Games will be played Monday through Thursday nights. The night of the games is random.
- Teams will be scheduled to play one night per week in the regular season.
- Teams may have one or two bye weeks during the season depending upon the number of teams and potential blackout dates.
- Teams may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances. There will be no more than two games per week during the regular season.
- Coed: All games are scheduled to begin between 6:00 P. M. and 9:00 P. M.
- Men’s: All games are scheduled to begin between 6:00 P. M. and 9:00 P. M.
YSA staff is happy to assist you with any questions or further information. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 962-8390 Ext. 10 at your convenience.