We will open fall registration as soon as the city clarifies their position on league softball in the parks. When we are able to take the field, we will be following these safety protocols:
- Bring your own lawn chair. The dugouts will be closed.
- Your temperature will be taken by your Team Manager before you enter the field. If you have a fever you can’t play and must leave park.
- You must maintain 6 to 10 foot distance from each other most of the time. The only exception is while at bat.
- You must wear a face mask while batting. Face masks are personal protective equipment and cannot be shared.
- No sharing equipment. You must use only your bat and equipment.
- Catchers must wear their own game mask and safety face mask.
- You must give yourself up if you’re going to be out. If the official makes a call before you decide, his judgement call is final. The plan is to keep players from coming together at any base including home plate.
- No High Fives! Only clapping and cheering is permitted.
- Pitchers will sanitize the ball between innings or as often as they want with wipes provided by YSA.
- Sanitize your hands every time you come in from the field.
2020 Fall Season Information
- Registration Opens: Monday, August 17, 2020
- Opening Day: September 8, 2020
- Men’s Modified
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 3 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
- Division 2 - Combined Advanced and Intermediate
- Division 3 - Recreational
- 60 Plus (Men's & Coed)
- Returning Team Deadline: First come, first served.
- 6 regular season games
- 6 softballs
- Team Kit for COVID-19 (Temperature Gauge, Face Masks, Sanitizing Wipes for Softball, Hand Sanitizer)
- Officials for the games
- Permits for the fields
- Playoffs for the top 4 teams
- $1,000 cash prize to the overall League Champion; $500 cash prize to runner-up.
- Each player must have completed the new waiver to be on the active roster.
- Yorkville Sports Association has access to locations all across Manhattan: Uptown, Midtown, and Downtown.
* Sorry, We Can't Take Requests For Fields
Note: each team is allowed one blackout date during the Fall 2019 Season. You must select your blackout date during registration. No changes will be made after schedules are released.
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Start times:
- All games are scheduled to begin between 6 PM and 9 PM.
* Sorry, We Can't Accept Requests For Game Times
Need more information?
For more info please email us at email@example.com, call (914) 962-8390 ext 10 or join our mailing list.
Join Our Mailing List