YSA Leagues hopes to resume softball in the fall. We are following the guidance from the city, state and the CDC and will open our leagues soon as it is safe. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust dates accordingly. Be well, stay safe.
- Men’s Modified
- Coed (Lob Pitch)
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 3 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
- 50+ Recreational
- Division 1 - Advanced (Very Competitive)
- Division 2 - Intermediate (Competitive)
- Division 3 - Recreational (Least Competitive)
- Division 4 - Just for Fun (Social. Non-competitive play, just for the sheer fun of the game)
- 1 pre-season game (limited to availability)
- 12 regular season games (6 for 6 game leagues)
- 12 softballs (6 for 6 game leagues)
- Officials for the games
- Permits for the fields
- All-Star Game (July 14, 2020), All-Star t-shirt, All-Star Game highlight video & All-Star post-game party
- Playoffs for the top teams in each conference
- End of season party (complimentary for finalists)
- Apparel and trophies to the top teams
- Trophies to All Star Game MVPs
- Highlight video of championship game posted on You Tube.
- 12-Game Registration: $2,875 (Men's, Coed, 50+)
- Coed II Central Park Only Registration: $3,175
- 6-Game Registration: $1,695 (Men's, Coed, 50+)
Click here to download a PDF of our Team Placement and Refund Policy.
Each team is entitled to 2 additional blackout dates (e.g. company meeting, company event, holidays not national). Schedules can not be changed. Important! Please use your blackout dates for ANY other days needed.
All Star Game:
- Yorkville Sports Association has access to locations all across Manhattan: Uptown, Midtown, Downtown—including Randall's Island. Up to 3 games may be played out of zone. No more than 2 games at Randall's Island
* Sorry, We Can't Take Requests For Fields
- Days: Monday – Friday
- The night of the games is random. Playoffs and rescheduled games may not be in your zone/area.
- We schedule your team to play 1 night per week in the regular season. You may have 1 or 2 bye weeks during the season. You may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances. No more than 2 games per week during the regular season.
- Start times:
- Coed/50+ Recreational: All games are scheduled to begin between 5:45 and 9:00 PM.
- Men's: Division 2 and Division 3 games are scheduled to begin between 5:45 PM and 9:00 PM. Division 1 games are scheduled to begin between 7 PM and 9 PM.
* Sorry, We Can't Accept Requests For Game Times
Need more information?
For more info please email us at email@example.com, call (914) 962-8390 ext 10 or join our mailing list.
Join Our Mailing List