YSA Leagues hopes to open softball in June. We are following the guidance from the state and the CDC and will open our leagues soon as it is safe. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust dates accordingly. Be well, stay safe.
2019 Summer Season Information
Will be updated for 2020 as information becomes available.
- $1,195 (10 game season)
- $695 (6 game season)
Click here to download a PDF of our Team Placement and Refund Policy.
- Men’s Modified
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 2 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
League Blackout Dates:
- Independence Day: July 4 and 5
- Labor Day: August 30 and September 2
- 10 regular season games (6 for 6 game leagues)
- 10 softballs (6 for 6 game leagues)
- Officials for the games
- Permits for the fields
- Championship play-by-play announcer
- End of season party (complimentary for finalists)
- Apparel and trophies to the top teams
- Highlight video of championship game posted on You Tube
- Days – Sunday
- We schedule your team to play 1 game per week in the regular season. Teams may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances. There will be no more than two games per week during the regular season.
- Start Times:
- All games are scheduled to begin 9 AM, 10:30 AM, 12noon
* Sorry, We Can't Accept Requests For Game Times *