Weeknight Spring Leagues
2021 Spring Softball Registration Is Closed
Registration for Spring 2022 will open in December
Note: Information below is from last year and will be changed when 2022 registration is announced.
- 12-Game Registration $1,395
Click here to download a PDF of our Team Placement and Refund Policy.
Click here to download the Addendum to the league rules during COVID-19.
- Season: April 26 to July 19, followed by Playoffs.
- Registration closes April 16.
- Men’s Modified
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 2 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
- 2 Men’s Divisions
- 1 Coed Division
- 1 Women's Division
League Blackout Dates:
- Memorial Day: May 31
- Independence Day: July 5
- 12 regular season games
- 12 softballs
- Certified Officials for each game
- End of season playoffs
- Trophies and T-shirts to Division Champions
- Each player must have completed the new waiver to be on the active roster
- All games will be played in Yorktown
- Games will be played random nights Monday through Thursday.
- Teams will be scheduled to play one night per week in the regular season.
- Teams may have one or two bye weeks during the season depending upon the number of teams and league blackout dates.
- Teams may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances. There will be no more than two games per week during the regular season.
- All games are scheduled to begin between 6:30 P. M. and 9:30 P. M.
YSA staff is happy to assist you with any questions or further information. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 962-8390 Ext. 10 at your convenience.
Join Our Mailing List