- $1,050 (12 game season): Due to COVID-19 officials will not be paid on the field.
Click here to download a PDF of our Team Placement and Refund Policy.
Click here to download the Addendum to the League Rules during COVID-19.
- Season: August 3rd to October 15th followed by playoffs
- There will a preseason game during the week July 27th. Managers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your time slot.
- Men's Slow Pitch
- Men’s Modified
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 2 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all time
League Blackout Dates:
- 12 regular season games
- 12 softballs
- Certified Officials for each game
- End of season playoffs
- Trophies and t-shirts to division champions
- Each player must have completed the new waiver to be on the active roster.
- All games will be played in Yorktown
- Games will be played random nights Monday through Thursday.
- Teams will be scheduled to play one night per week in the regular season.
- Teams may have one or two bye weeks during the season depending upon the number of teams and league blackout dates.
- Teams may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances. There will be no more than two games per week during the regular season.
- All games are scheduled to begin between 6:30 P. M. and 8:00 P. M.
YSA staff is happy to assist you with any questions or further information. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call (914) 962-8390 Ext. 10 at your convenience.
Join Our Mailing List