- All games will be played in Yorktown at Downing Park on Route 202
- Men’s Modified
*Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 2 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
- 4 Men’s Divisions:
- Advanced Level: WOOD BAT WITH DUDLEY BALL (NEW)
- Advanced Level: Metal or Wood Bat with Clincher Ball
- Intermediate Level: Metal or Wood Bat with Clincher Ball
- Recreational Level: Metal or Wood Bat with Clincher Ball (NEW)
- 1 Coed Division: Metal or Wood Bat with Clincher Ball
- 1 Women's Division: Metal or Wood Bat with Clincher Ball
- Season: April 18 to mid-July 19, followed by Playoffs
- Registration closes March 31
- Games will be played random nights Monday through Thursday.
- Teams will be scheduled to play one night per week in the regular season.
- Teams may have one or two bye weeks during the season depending upon the number of teams and league blackout dates.
- Teams may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances. There will be no more than two games per week during the regular season.
- All games are scheduled to begin between 6:00 P. M., 7:30 P. M. and 9:00 P. M.
- 12-Game Registration $1,095
- Officials Fee: $300
- Pre-pay by March 18
- or -
- Pay $25 to umpire on field prior to the start of each game
* If you want to pay League and Umpire fees together, you can do so before or by deadlines.
Click here to download a PDF of our Team Placement and Refund Policy.
The Addendum to the League Rules during COVID-19 to be updated in March, prior to the start of the season.
- 12 regular season games
- 12 softballs
- Official for each regular season game
- End of season Playoffs-Finals with 2 Officials
- Softballs for playoffs
- Team Trophy and T-shirts to League Champions
League Blackout Dates:
- Memorial Day: May 30
- Independence Day: July 4
- NEW PLAYERS must complete our waiver to be placed on the active roster
Need More Information:?
YSA staff is happy to assist you with any questions or further information. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 962-8390 Ext. 10 at your convenience.
Join Our Mailing List